Athletes, Parents, and Coaches,
Enjoy the MHSAA mandated “Dead Period” this week. Take this time to:
- recharge you batteries
- spend time with family and friends
- set goals for your upcoming school year (both academically and athletically)
- read a good book on sports, leadership, character, etc. Do a google search, you’ll find a bunch of great one!
- take care of your nagging injuries
- write a letter of thanks to someone who helped you recently.
- RELAX – you’ve earned it!
See all of you soon!